Adventures in Space Adventures in Space

Dynamic! This has a great flow to it, love the mixing along with the composure. The only thing I'd consider a con, but only out of my personal opinion (so take it lightly), would be how the lead at 1:22 sticks out quite a bit. Personally i'd have put a bit more reverb & delay on it to make it blend itself into the mix in a more soothing way, giving it more of an ambient feel.

Summit Summit

I really like the feel of this, it's really warm and fits together nicely. I definitely would have liked to hear a chord change in the middle to heighten the intensity though. However, that doesn't distract me too much considering the simplistic style and dynamics.

FD - Moontears FD - Moontears

Looks like we're uploading around the same time! I really like the ambiance in this one. There are a lot of feelings that are brought out by this song. It just fits together really well!

ForgottenDawn responds:

Hey, thanks for passing by. :) I'll leave you a review soon.

Journey to the Edge Journey to the Edge

Man, this is really creative! For laptop speakers the song came out really well :D!

WingoWinston responds:

Thanks Hurks, I tried my best haha. Both our songs sound pretty great, for whatever the outcome; we both kicked ass.

Fading Dystopia Fading Dystopia

The drums are very crisp, the melody flows well, and the synths are creative as hell! This song is really good man.

BUIMWIW BUIMWIW

The part that starts around 2:17 is the best in my opinion, such a sexy beat :D. Pretty catchy song bro!

Saying bye to a friend Saying bye to a friend

This is so emotional dude. I really want to know how you got that amazing piano sound. Keep doing this, you're great at it c:.

Happy Lucky - Melody Happy Lucky - Melody

No! No one should rate this down! This is a good piece of music. It may not be somewhere around 3-5 minutes, but damn this sounds good! 5/5 for you :3.

Allstars 2012 Allstars 2012

This is beautiful. This is what the definition of art is. I love it!

DJ Babokon - Revelations DJ Babokon - Revelations

The intro lead was simply beautiful! When I search on newgrounds for dubstep, I plan on finding something hardcore to rock my ears. And when I search for trance-like music, i'm obviously wanting something nice and soft to listen to. This song gave me both of these sensations! Thanks for the awesome song!

P.S: Making the lead at the beginning into a trance song would turn out great :D

DJ-Babokon responds:

Thanks so much! I did have a short trance break that combos with a guitar :P